BISHOP'S CASTLE WALKING FESTIVAL
In the Shropshire Hills
Terms and Conditions:
- Walk bookings will close 3 hours before the walk.
- Please note we cannot guarantee a place on any walk which has not been booked.
- Even in the worst of weathers Walk Leaders will always be at the meeting point and make a decision about walking.
- The Walk Leaders’ mobile phone numbers will be printed on the tickets. This is for last-minute problems only on the night before or the morning of the walk. For all other queries, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please arrive at the Meeting Point 10 to 15 minutes before the stated time of the walk.
- Please come prepared for all weathers and bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- Please bring drink and food as suggested in the walk details. Food to take away is available in the town.
- All walkers undertake walks at their own risk and neither BCWF, nor the walk guide, will accept any liability whatsoever in respect of personal injury and, any loss or damage to personal effects which may be sustained on any walk.
- Sorry no dogs please because of sheep and cattle in the fields.
- Please read the Covid Rules and Conditions.
- Proudly supporting Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty